Find Your Part
- Performance Specs
- Installation Instructions
Great looks, great sound.
Quite frankly, we were shocked at how exotic sounding the Rabbit becomes with our catback exhaust system.
This is a straight forward and easy way to pick up 8hp at the crank, as well as giving your 2.5l a voice that turns heads.
There is no interior drone at any rpms, and interior and exterior sound volume is quite civilized.
Here are some features of our system. Each feature was chosen for performance and longevity reasons, and when making your exhaust decisions you should settle for nothing less:
- Fully mandrel bent 2.5 inch diameter tubing
- Thick .065" wall T304 stainless steel tubing
- Stainless steel internal muffler and resonator construction
- Stainless steel MIG and TIG welds
- Stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- Double walled exhaust tips to reduce heat discoloration
- In house dyno developed
The catback system is topped off with our signature 3.15" beveled exhaust tips. The tips sport precision stamped AWE Tuning logos and are double walled to ensure a mirror polish even under hard usage. The system has multiple slip joints with high quality t-bolt clamps, to allow optimal adjustment.
AWE Tuning Mk5 2.5L Exhaust